Saturday 4 December 2010

Love muscle


muscles CARS, potty mouth! Yeh I do, love muscle cars that is, every other blog on the planet has rusted-out joke rods, so I figured I'd do an occasional series of Detroit's finest amongst all the bikes, just for a change. I like em all, but '67-69 Camaros get the nod every time, even better with a 6-71 Weiand pokin' out the hood- and if you're wondering about my choice of word, there is absolutely no way a car like this EVER has a 'bonnet'!


Well, snow's gone for a day or two...I was at work yesterday and did a wicked 180 spin on a icy backroad, well it was 90 one way, then 90 the other, can laugh now, but would have been well embarassing had anything been parked in the vicinity. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. every other blog on the planet has rusted-out joke rods, so I figured I'd do an occasional series of Detroit's finest amongst all the bikes, used cars for sale las vegas nv

    ReplyDelete