Tuesday 5 February 2013

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!!!





Has it really been over a year?

Probably closer to 18 months.  Man, I've missed being a totally inconsequential part of the internet.  I've missed keeping up with some of the righteous blogs I used to follow and which supported this site.  You know who you are and I hope yer still out there.  I will be checking in!

Life has been intense.  Is there any other way?  I have started a new job, a totally new career which has halved my income yet opened a world of possibilities.

Family life has seen sadness from the older generation - such is the way of things.  Still tough to lose loved ones. 

Meanwhile the kids raise havoc - and that's how life is too, thank God.

I have rekindled my love of old school punk rock. 

I have bought a new garage.  Over a quarter of a million pounds (or dollars, euros, whatever) it cost me.  It does have a nice house and garage attached.  Stay tuned for pics of my man cave ... 43 years I have waited to have a mancave of my very own, not rented, not lent out, MINE MINE MINE!!!

Choppers ... I guess you never shake them from your system, but for my own ride it's cafe all the way.  I'm still bikeless; considering I've had a bike taxed and insured between the ages of 21 and 42, this is not cool.

BUT ... my friends out there ...at least I can post my daydreams in vidaMOTO.

Stay tuned for updates and new material.  Here's an old pic of my old Honda.  You won't be seeing anything like this outta my shed for a few years.

'same as the old boss'

2 comments: